Wednesday, December 21, 2011

- fresh day ~

after emo for yesterday..
today woke up with a fresh mind when i saw someone's message ..
and make me feel that, at least im not alone..
a new day with fresh mind without any emo thing..

ate two pack chicken rice.. one big one small as my lunch.. ^^
full full and make me no emo le..
and continue watch tutorial about internet marketing in office..
cause nothing do there =.=''
so try to learn new thing to know more business market..

at night, went to village mall... train my initial d..
cause my friend said that he broke my no1 ranking in store record..
haha... create FT-86 6gear car.. in 5 games, i took back my ranking edi..
although it's my first time to use that car..

after initial d...
i remind what raymond told me...
he told me last time, next time if you argue/or any problem happen between friends..
try to think of their good to you ... this sentence, make me more confident to trust my friends around me..
but trust is trust... after reaching home, i found out that, i still been left out.. haizz..
so i tell my self, whatever la... it will be past .. forget it..
this is what they choose...
i am who i am... they wont affect me ...
because i want be tough, if i cant even take good care of myself,
i not qualified to take care of others..

updating my blog and skype with my didi-puppyzai and hawkzai ..
siennaaa... listen to their mouse click but cant join them for dota..

hope the nightmare i dream just now, wont happen..
because i don't think i can take the hurt again of seeing someone that you care leaving you again..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

bro, xmas coming.. any plan for you?
i wanted to invite you to join me for xmas eve and new year eve..
but, don't know how to speak it out to you..
anyway.. hope you got a nice day for it.. chills..
take care yourself and good nights..
day 51

No comments:

Post a Comment