Saturday, December 10, 2011

- 8th November 2011 Thursday

dad n mom went to penang today...
at night, my mom suddenly ask me ..
where is dragonzai now?
she asked where the hor fan that dragonzai bought for her..
it's very nice and miss it ... she also ask why recently didnt see him ...

- 9th November 2011

i told dad today im going to taiwan with ayameh,lih and jun ...
and he asked me... did nigel know?
because ayameh was nigel's ex..
dad said will he jealous ? later me n nigel quarrel until no friend do like my past ..
不乐而散。。 this words ... hurt through my heart ..

went to old town today, i saw peng jong n sye fun... but i didnt walk there to say a hi...
then i heard dragon's car alarm sound ... i was been shocked .. and thinking may be he coming to meet up with peng jong them ...
until i finish my dinner and go back.. didnt see him show out ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bros... take care ... nitez ..


Day 40

No comments:

Post a Comment