Monday, December 26, 2011

- 25 December 2011 Sunday

EVENT !~!~!~~~ ...
Initial D event ....
seem like my skills gone to Master+
Every opponent i met, with rainbow aura =.='' all gayness insane japanese players..
so, spend rm10 for the event and rm8 for instore battle to make video clip...

Then Jimmy wanna push his event score to malaysia top1,
we switch together to play for the event and i played for free...
which means... i was sitting there play for them from 5pm++ until 8pm++ =.=''
my shoulder / hand was so pain ..
When drive home, my leg was shaking non stop there =.=''

Reach home around 9pm...
haven't take my dinner yet and so hungry + tired there..
Well... tiring make me felt emo..
make me think of something make me down...
looking for someone tabao for me .. and yamateh she tabao dinner for me lolx.. tqtq

going to sleep around 2am+ and saw nigel's fb was so emo ..
start to chat with him... haizz, wan pity him or what i also dono..
everything he suffer also got his excuse..
always said that he's lonely, no friends... then why im wasting my time to talk to him?
i also felt lonely and i don't speak it out also ar..
im so pek cek tonight and also bad mood, i wish to find someone to talk to...
atleast nigel im still chatting with you.. willing to listen what you wanna share.
talk to him until 5am++ and i cant stand anymore.. too tired... and sleepy..

Don't understand why did i cry before i sleep.. only know i felt sad.. haiz...
stupid needle stick in my heart.. siennnaa


Day 55
Count Down 6 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment