Tuesday, December 20, 2011

- 17th December 2011 Saturday

- 17th December 2011 Saturday

O.O!! a surprise morning..
Jun called me for help to fetch him and his parents go down to penang..
Cause his dad was in badly sick and can't drive..
So ask me for help to fetch them to penang to meet up their customer.

reach sp around 5pm and i go for arcade awhile coz wanna wait jun finish work and fetch him to my house...

6pm++ , pick jun to my house , i take a rest and bath...
Then go to meet up friends to go my secret base ^^
But, seem like they got no mood and say can't play chi kek game wor..

So in the end everyone come to my house..
we play poker card =.='' with some very chi kek and heart beat punish..
was a amazing night and game i never tried be4 in my life..
but hope it only happen once bah...
kinda nightmare for me =.=''

that night, Jun over night at my house...
i share something with him about my childhood .. my stress ..
and we slept around 1am++ because the next day gonna have lunch with his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment