Thursday, December 1, 2011

- 30 November 2011 Wednesday

Today, i saw dragonzai again at his shop ...
cause of stupid tyre, i need to bring it to the tyre shop chun seng ..
feel want to say hi to dragon but he look busy there so i just step off ..
its glad to see him so hard working ...

Well , nothing special for today.... always alone in the office ...
dad ask me change car ..
change par7575 mitsubishi cordia... and he say like this.... today wan drive sport car boh ? =.='' swt
okay loh.. since done already.. left tyre and rim hvnt change... ma test drive see how ...
fuiyoh... at night nia, jiu got car jio me race liao ... song ....
really have a long time didnt use manual car racing with people .... wakkakaka


Chong haw facebook inbox me when im in office..
asking how am i recently and apologize to me what he had done to me last time..
then he ask me for yoshiya dinner and he might call other friends too ..
hmmm i rejected him cause i already date Jun to go qi gong ..
So i suggest him make the dinner at friday or saturday bah ...
lucky he didn't know what happen to me recently .. haha ..
just telling him busy for work and boring life..


tonight after 12am it's end of november ...
a very long long times i ever had be4 .. byk susah lepas november ni ..
3 months already i had changed my life ...
but, the heart still the same ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 30

No comments:

Post a Comment