Tuesday, December 20, 2011

- 19 December 2011 Monday

7 morning 8 morning... awake in bad mood .. =.=''
stupid dream ...
this morning dad called me, he ask me to buy a new handphone for mom and want me to buy psp for my niece..
=.='' well its not worth to have psp for her.. so i suggest dad to get ipad2.. so that sis also can use for it , and also can facetime with us.
dad agree for it.. because he wanna buy that for my 6years old lovely niece as birthday present =.=''
lolx.. im glad that she can have ipad2..

i post in facebook but seem got people misunderstand what im trying to share..
im not jealous for it .. im glad and im appreciate also..
and my sis she said i complain because dad buy for her not me =.=??
somemore said i high request for it =.=''?
wth? im giving suggestion so that you can use the ipad2 also..
just stfu if u don't know how much it cost for original game for psp since u all don't know how to download it .
I suggest the most cheap ipad2 .. it's only cost for rm1499..

But, in the end, she called me said that she wan 32gb wifi+3g ipad2 that cost rm2.2k =.='' wtf? u scolded me up and end up u ask me get the more expensive?
who u think you are? such a greedy person ..

received a bad news from jun around afternoon also...
after know his situation, i put down my anger.. control my temper and talk to him.
then he jio us out tonight .. to secret base..

due to bad mood since morning..
i didnt eat for whole day and wait for dinner..
went to edo ichi with jun and treat him the dinner . look at him so down, atleast eat a delicious dinner will cause him happy gua..

Something happen when we are in the secret base..
they set me up .. they discuss my thing privately ..
who the one who said we are 5 in a group? but why left me out ?
i know most of them are worried and care for me..
but im already stand up and be tough already..
don't think that im still haven't ..
i stand up doesn't mean i need to let go my memories , my promise that i made with dragonzai...
i'm not standing right there .. i keep on move forward although my heart are still believing in him ..
what i can say is, please believe on me and do not worry me anymore.

Seriously if i dont appreciate you all...
i wont give a fuck damn reaction to you all..
i wont provide free driver service..
i wont care when you all are so down..
i wont feel down when u all are so emo..
but im really know for long time ago you all are care of me and try to cheer me up..
i know .. i didn't say it but i know..

I also doesn't mean don't want to tell out what im suffer for ..
because once i emo, i will be very very emo ..
i also don't wan you all day day see me emo or listen what i emo for..
listen for many times you all might fed up / feel annoying also ..
but atleast when i cant stand for it i speak it out..
im a guy that will take responsibility to care all everyone around me in the future, i have to learn to take all the pain myself ..
i wanna depend myself not others..
i did a well planning for my future and myself .. what to achieve.. what to do..
because it's my life , so i don't think i should report to everyone bah =.=''
And i know, if i don't take good care of myself, how am i suppose able to taking care to my family, the friends around me ..

But, what had happened tonight, it past..
i'm thanks you all did this for me but please no next time =.=''
i thanks because you all are care of me from the early stage.. =w=

fon .. don't blame yourself that you bring this meet up tonight, because i know you care of me .. like i told you, i must be independence so that i could cover up you all when you all are down or need me.. so that i can be calm mind and talk to you guy..
just remember what we promise each other just now and stand up..
go fight for your business .. show your result ..
stop thinking of it's that is love or what, because you wont get the answer now.
just take time and be nature .. if is yours.. it will be..
and no matter how many times you fell down, i will right behind you to carry you up.

i love you all.. so , don't think too much about me.
you all got your own thing to suffer.
when i feel like to talk, i will speak it out.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bro, i don't know why recently why most my friends always mention about you and me... they keep on asking me to let go.
you still remember if i really letting go, it will right?
they said you dont give a damn to me why i should still standing there and wait for it?
please don't mind for it.. because they don't really understand our situation and our brotherhood..

don't know why, i got a feeling that you are always with me... reading my blog..
if you are really reading it, please don't mind or angry that i mention you again here although it's not using your name..
I don't let go, because i said my turn to believe and trust you and also i want to prove that, i changed to be better. and much more controllable of my temper..
some day... one day.. i believe ... that day i waiting for.. will come..

Day 49

No comments:

Post a Comment