Tuesday, December 27, 2011

-27 December 2011 Tuesday

O.O'' cant sleep last night, 7am++ only sleep ...
some more watch dragon ball GT until drop tears ...

Somehow, i don't really understand why should make lies to family members.
Some more the eldest one asking me to make lies to everyone.
Even i did the lie, the fact was there and it' wont be changed.
There's always a way to find out the truth.
Look at disappointed face of my niece, i feel sad.
Why have to break their promise just because of you 做贼心虚。 dumbass

Totally made me pissed off and got no mood to eat my lunch.. Full already .
What i hope just a lovely caring family.
People always said im rich, do i really look rich?
Even though im rich, that's not my money.
Even rich, do you think i have a lovely family?
I admit that can see out i treat friends good than family,
but do you all know how much i love my family?
I'm too love my family that's why i cant look at them always quarrel.

already a bad mood whole afternoon for me .
worry people also tiok k.
ask for attention for discussion, in the end im the one who keep on typing there..
felt like im so stupid to put down all my work and discuss for it.
fucking bad mood.
hope that im not PMS today =.=''

later those sis came back again. sienz ...

hope tonight i can really sleep..
but i dont think so.. already insomia 3 nights...
and almost year end... i ... afraid ... haizz...


Day 57
Count down 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment