Tuesday, November 29, 2011

- 28 November 2011 Monday

Due to last night i slept around 5am+
im woke up late for work...
Dad called me up and scold me ...
1pm+ i reach office ...
Dad he say me again ... sorry dad.. but i really couldn't sleep well at night ...

After know-ing my Harddisk can totally rest in peace ...
I realise that , im wearing a mask everyday to meet up all my friends..
A smiling mask ... to hide all my sadness in front of them. ...
I don't know when i start wearing this mask ...
But i hate wearing this mask to meet all my friends. ..
I want be a true happy person ... but ,
my heart really hurt ... until i can't control my tears keep on coming out from my eyes ..
Lucky office got no one ...
until 3pm+ my worker tabao mee goreng for me.. but i go and got no appetite to eat ... until 5pm+ when i reach home i only eat the mee goreng ...

tonight, i sleep very early without my dinner ... im too tired ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i still remember what you said to me when we argue ...
u told me not to worry, we are still brother...
After 2 weeks ... u said my personality got problem, if my personality so suck, does my friendship to you are fake ? do i make any harmful thing to you ? if im so suck why we still can be so close ...
I told you i want to settle all this down... cause i wan to save back the friendship/brotherhood..
you said to me.. my personality got problem how to save? use money to buy friend ar?
This really hurt deep in my heart... you know i dont like people say me rich because im looking for true friend that want friend with me with the heart not because of my money..
I'm not the person that use money to buy a friend ... these words you said to me, i remember until now ... i couldn't forget it .. cause it's really hurt .. damn hurt ..
i also don't know why u wan say like this ...


Day 28

No comments:

Post a Comment