Friday, November 18, 2011

- 17th November 2011 Thursday

Today , a big surprise for me is ... the friend that hanging with me now ... one of them is my best friend when im 7 years old and we been tuition together .....

Had a good day today without any emo thing ....
Enjoying my 气功 class ...
Nothing special but busy for date with friend every night ...

Lunch having together with seow li and rong jun at eupe food court ...
didnt feel full or hungry after i ate duck rice and add duck meat =.=''

Many thing to do now,
gonna learn the piano song myself without anyone teaching ...
continue with my business page and also forum ..
Not enough time for me to do it ..
This week i had my dinner around 12am++ =.=''

Wondering what happen if me and the bro meet again at outside ?
I just act donno and walk pass away ?
treat like a stranger ?
Or give a hi ?
Don't know... See what reaction he give to me first bah ...
Good night bro ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 17

No comments:

Post a Comment