Tuesday, November 29, 2011

- 27 November 2011 Sunday

- woke up around 9am++ ....
Me and Jun went to Cennai having our breakfast..
Nice roti canai ... Nice nasi lemak but poor service =.=''

1pm++ reach Sunway carnival with Jimmy ...
Went to arcade to tune my new ae86 ...
and saw FT-!!! / Peng Liew / xKOHO / LEGEND ( top 1 ID6AA in malaysia ) and other's ID6aa players. ...

4pm++ i received a phone call ...
The call from computer shop that i gave my HD to make recovery..
He told me my harddisk can't be recover because serious destroy ...
I was like WTF ? well.. i just try to be accept it and ... my mood totally down ... and down...
Something happened, it cant be recover back... just like Me and DragonZai ...

Jun asked how am i ... I know he hate people emo and worry about me..
I make a lie to him said that im good here ... and make some joke with him ...
Just don't wan he worry me ..

That night, i couldn't sleep at all ...
I read back the sms / whatsapp chat logs ....
Guess that only all these left with me ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

long, if really have a chance, i hope can take a nice photo with you as memories ..
if have a chance, i wish to go back by using time machine ... to save back our friendship...
i'm regret and sorry for everything...
the most important note from my blog/ photo are gone together with my harddisk ...


Day 27

No comments:

Post a Comment