Tuesday, November 29, 2011

- 26 November 2011 Saturday

Have a gathering at village mall..
Nell said he will be there at noon...
Around 12pm++ i prepare myself and go to village mall ..
i keep calling Nell but couldn't access ...
around 3pm+ he sms me said more awhile he will coming ..
So i keep on waiting ... until 4pm++ i sms him are he coming?
He said he stuck at semiling bridge...
until 5.15pm ... He reach Village mall..
I waited him from 1pm to 5pm++ without my lunch n breakfast... madafaka ..
sipek hungry and dulan edi ...

6.15pm i fast fast rush to Jun's house cause he's hungry and waiting for me too ...
we went to Edo Ichi for dinner and meet up fook ling them for 7.45pm movie - twilight
Cindy told me that Kai Wen shoot him at facebook ...
I keep on facebook-ing in cinema just to shoot kai wen ..
Cannot tahan he keep on shooting people somemore is my friend ...
In the end Kai Wen kena shoot 99 and del the post and block my facebook =.=''

That night, i over night at Jun's house... And Cindy facebook me said that...
Kai Wen msg her and complain this n that... cry father cry mother there...
Well .... such a stupid move ... He seem boh kam buan and keep on complain ...
And we feel glad that finally this guy kena shoot by people ...

At night, chat with Jun until he sleep and i also want to sleep early because have to go sunway carnival the next day for gathering...
i try to open some softy song so that i could get in sleep easily ...
Listening to 记得-JJ ... don't know why .. my tears droping .. i not sure is my eyes tired or
the song truly get through my heart ... until i fall asleep ....


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bro, i think if u were on facebook and read the comments that how kai wen said cindy,
u also cannot stand for it.. cause it's over already and insulting girls..
That kai wen are totally sexual harassment .... such a idiotic attitude...

Day 26

No comments:

Post a Comment