Friday, November 11, 2011

- 11th November 2011 11pm11mins,11sec Day 11

A special day and i made my wish at 11th November 2011, 11am .11mins 11sec ...
I wish that everything will be like last time, our brotherhood never break ...
I know this cant be force but just a little wish ....

Wondering how are this bro now?
How's his life going on? so far so good ?
or still the same, work like dog ? =.=''
Many thing feel wanna talk to ... like, brother's talk? health care?
haizz whatever lar... just joking and bullshit around ... play together .... hope all these will happen again...
He still willing yum cha wif me? i don't know... since so long he didnt contact me already..

Having a good time with friends tonight at Bites ... and i also received a hand make jelly from a girl ^^
Nice.. thanks a lot...

Ystd was a great day for me.. Sold 4 pieces of yugioh card and earn RM200 , and sold my Ferrari car set for RM160 ... just run my business through facebook ...
So far my page that selling bandai's product such as gunpla, mask rider havent done yet...
but before december should be can promote it and forum as well too ...

But at night was a nightmare for me... i though im so good slept at 12am... but i woke up at 1.40am.... 2.30am.. and then 3.20am.... fed up.. cannot sleep back anymore... then wait until 6am++ only sleep back... woke up at 11.11.11 10am++ ... had a bad bad nightmare...
i dream i killed someone , and his soul is coming to me for revenge ...



Day 11

No comments:

Post a Comment