Friday, November 4, 2011

- 3th November 2011 Thursday

Went to yak wha for my lunch today and take a visit to factory see how they produce the snack ...
Now all using machine, last time when mom working at this factory, all hand job ..

Today 的气功班太厉害了,他们开clubbing de song.. Got friday night, hit on the dance floor, give me everything tonight ... Etc,
Imagine inside all old folk and listen to this kind of song .. Really LOLZ
Music really can make people feel happy / relax in good situation ...

Still the same feeling, look at those uncle aunty enjoy with smile face... i feel so glad...
Don't know why i got this feeling, may be it's because i miss my grandpa and grandma..
That why i more love to old folks..

After finish the class, gel called me supper with him...
He told me something happen on him and make him unhappy ...
Plan to go old town, but i changed my mind to E-burger..
After reach home, i felt so lucky that i didnt go old town...

Why i seem like trying to escape from someone ?
May be i really need sometime to accept the fact ...
In the class, i told myself everyone are having their life... just let go the unhappy thing but not giving up ...
Live for my ownself .... do what i should do ...
See... even him also having a happy life now and forget the past .... why i cant?
i know my ownself dont want to forget his goods and the memories ... that's why i cant make it ... or can say i dont want to let go ...
I wanted to remember what i have done, what's my mistake ....



Day 4
Temperory say Good-Bye to Sungai Petani-ans...

No comments:

Post a Comment