Tuesday, January 3, 2012

- 30 December 2011 Friday

As i though, more two days will be end of year 2011.
and i will end this year with only one thing i regret in my life and start my new life all over again.
Unfortunately, world war 3 happened in my house.
this's my door and hand after the world war3.






a night that i felt so alone. i cried out loud. holding my pillow and hide inside my blanket.
everything i hold it myself..
trying to pushing down the broken heart and be more cheer..
but the more i endure, the more i suffer..
Officially Announced im only got three sister in my life..
Since she not appreciate my forgiveness then i will just let it be..
a broken heart that would never be cure..
a disappointed from dad... i had nothing to say .. speechless ...
was so wish someone can be with me here... hold me tight.. hug me tight...
and let me cry out in a warm feeling ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


can't stand for that night ... i called you bro..
bcoz i dont wanna disturb raymond they all coz they having assignment and busy now..
but i called my sis and no one answer for the phone..
but thanks that you give me a call back and talk to me...
atleast i know, no matter how far we are.. our heart still got each other..

No comments:

Post a Comment