Tuesday, January 10, 2012

- Worry ~

ouch~ gastric ..
busy whole day to cleaning my room.
By the time want to find something to eat..
There's a friend emo jor..
I try to talk with him.
Sitting in front lappy, wait for his reply like a sohai.
Just to make him feel better.
Too bad my phone got no battery and i have to stay at house and can't go out to get my breakfast/lunch+Dinner.. Endure the pain of gastric ...

When i was young, i blame my parents didn't give me freedom..
Now i got freedom, I mean the freedom such as going out wherever i like..
But i more wanted to have their attention, their care.
Everything i did, I showed good results from what i did.. I just wanted they praise me.. but what i got from them is ... silence ... ...... ......

I believe everyone sure got the pain that received from their parents.
But they are our parents, they provide us a good life, foods, moneys, wants and needs.
I try to understand how and why our parents treat us like this .
Just because they love us..
But may be im still immature, So i still taking time to cool down myself and accept it.
Don't look at the bad we received, look at the early point why they do this to us.. Just because they love us and protect us..

Damn worry when heard that friends say he's leaving .
Suddenly see he off msn/facebook.. i felt GG-ed
Fast fast go bath and wish could find him n bring him home..
Lucky he reply the message and i stay back..
Haizz... Give a tight hug .. to warm him bah ~ nothing much i can really help.
And i don't know did i make him feel better or not..
Feel im failed =.=''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

现在发现自己不知不觉地放下了自己的感情。。 
明明告诉过自己,不可以再犯重复的错误。。 
可是为什么上天就是要让我有遇见对我好的人呢? 
难道就不可以让我一个人好好的过?
如不是我,他也不会那么的无奈。。
如不是我,也不会改变了他的生活方式。 
不过,既然让我遇见回和我17年的朋友,那么我就再一次的冒这个险。。来好好的珍惜。。 

---------------------------------------------

So fast, we know each other 1 years already.
Our first chat on msn is on 11th Jan.
You ask for my contact number and we start to talk about Ragnarok Online.
But it's talking for ipoint already.
So i guess may be is around 3/4th Jan we know each other at Sejati badminton court bah ~
Chinese new year is coming ..
Remember back last year, we went out at 30'th night ..
went to your house eat steamboat ..
you and raymond they came to my house ...
Every single day of CNY, we hang out at outside..
Went to movie... Tze liang house ...
This year you coming to my house?
Waiting ...




Day 71

No comments:

Post a Comment