Tuesday, January 3, 2012

- End of 2011

woke up in early of morning and waiting for the time..
1pm++ went to fetch lih and cs to go penang ..
otw to penang, i went to inderawasih meet up my lecturer and pass him Ferarri car..

Having out lunch at qbsmall and shopping around there...
wait coconut fall ...
a bit rush for us but all we waiting for is ...
wait for jun reach penang airport ..

i saw vivi at penang airport aso..
we did something when we saw jun ..
we act dono him and looking for him ....
heading to lih's bro house... have a rest there and then went out sunshine square there tabao mcd...
and celebrate the new year 's eve at her bro's house..

Had a big tight hug from jun ...
warming up my cold heart ... he know what my house happened last night.
he told me sry that he's not wif me there but still worried about me.
we chat a lot about my thing before we sleep... listening to me what i happened in this week ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im really scare this day is coming..
Because i decide to give up everything in this year..
I had a most wonderful and awful year in my life on 2011 ..
What i deserved is to be come stronger .. stronger and stronger..
but there're always a peoples that can make me weak in front of them..
i really miss a lot the time i had pass in this year.. the person i met in this year...
time after time ... haizz ...
having a family's problem, friend's problem and end up my 2011 ..
honestly i don't wanna give up our brotherhood that already broken ..
and i keep on believe that it will be recover..
i wish that we could be like usual before 2012..
but tonight is the end of 2011 ..
may be we will start over again in 2011..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

bro, i really appreciate the time we had pass together this year..
appreciate all the care you gave me ...
you made me weak and tough ...
im so glad that you are always be there when i need you...
like i told you before... just find me when you need me...
I know both of us had happened something very ugly..
but let's end it in 2011~

Tonight, i can't sleep ...
thinking of my mom... thinking of my family..
thinking of my bros ... think of dragonzai ..
thinking of what jun should do after he say that to her ..
thinking about my future...
i felt im lost and lost the target in my future..
full of disappointed and sadness fulfil inside my heart~
in my mind... flash out a lot our memories..
from the day we met back..
the day we past everyday..
the pain the happy we shared together..
until the day we quarrel...
the day that without this bro...



Day 61
End of 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment