Friday, January 6, 2012

- 4 Jan 2012 Thursday

woo~
I'm keep on waiting for the badminton tonight..
We can play together...
like before.. everything gone like last time ...
he improved a lot, speed up a lot and less mistake ..
but too bad, my habit, bought two drink and one for him.. used to it jor =.=''

we pair up... still not bad... may be im slow , couldn't back up in perfect...
But im so enjoy for all the games tonight..
really happy ..
happy until can't sleep...

by the time i get into my dream...
ling wei fb pm me...
she said she is so emo .. wanna talk with me..
then we chit chat until 4am ++
and i dont feel sleepy...
roll ar.. roll ar...
thinking about we can be much more better ...
everything like start over again in year 2012...
then sleep around 5am++

No comments:

Post a Comment