Thursday, June 2, 2011

- 11 years friend..

11 years friend..

I'm so glad that we know each other for 11 years.. From friend to become best friend and then became just a normal friend again.

Everyone is asking me take notice to this friend and careful. Some of my friend are anti and ban him because he always done something to hurt me and his personality problem.

He like to turn a big round to ask something from people to know something he wanna know, and he like to make a story in front of people so that could bring the others reputation down. Why he always do this kind of thing? Because of jealous ? Some of my friends said that he might be a gay too LOL...

Don't know why, everytime i listen to this song, i think of this friend.... He the one spoil our friendship. Why can't he appreciate it ?


No comments:

Post a Comment