Saturday, June 25, 2011

- Mixed with happy and bad

quite long didnt come blog jor...
almost 1 week....
recently happen many thing around me ....
i face happy thing and also bad thing ......

i'm glad that few days ago, i got 30minits talk to my brother puppyzai...
even i know phone to UK are quite expensive, but atleast we still keep in touch...
we still care for each other even we got long time didnt chat....
he showed that he's worried about my health... and share his life there .....

hm.... found out someone is crying for me ....
haha, donno why, everytime she cry, i feel want to laugh...
such a pity and cute face.... ^.^

finish happy thing.... now is bad thing...
really scare the thing i worried is happen...
i used to avoid and ignore it but its come to me always ....
this stupid thing really confusing me...
its made me totally lost my direction to do or not to do.....

i think.. almost 1 week i didnt play dota edi....
quite many friends always invite me to join their game ...
but really feel sorry to them, recently really busy ....

arhh... i found out im totally addicted to dslr...
aiming for canon 60d ....
i just bought a Black Bird,Fly camera on tuesday ....
it's not limited edition but atleast i got the same model...
Limited edition is pink colour and it's kamen rider decade series ....
so sad didnt get edition one... but still happy to hv the same model....

No comments:

Post a Comment