Thursday, May 5, 2011

Write for happy thing ? or sad thing ?

Write for happy thing ? or sad thing ?
many thing in my mind but i cant manage which to write first ..
becoz all of them got a very long story ..

But recently , im so miss her ... my heart is so pain ... why cant we together ?
A starting month of May , already had three couple that's having love problem and two of them already broke up. its quite sad to seeing of it ..

I'm quite emo and stress when my dad went in hospital on 27.3.2011 ....
i cant control all of my emotion , there's a lot of thing trouble me...
1st is dad's business , then sister there ar .. keep on annoying on me .. for my future and my dad's business ...
2nd , my gf she dont understand my situation , i wanted to give her sometime for dating but im really cant do it. i have no enough of time ...
3rd, all of the stress make me emo and suspect of my best friends ... hmm i think i got quarrel with them bah.. or i put my anger on them ...

can say everyday i have argument with my girl friend since that day... on sms / on call .. its make me feel that i dont want to talk with her becoz im stress enough, i dont want to have more issue bring it on me... im wondering why every of my ex-gf is complain im good to friends more than them? They knew im good to friends than girl friend ... but if they cant accept it , why want to be my girl friend?

I dont like people control me, i have my own life... they should appreciate it i got time for them to chat or having dinner / date ... i dont even give my family a proper family dinner after chinese new year... even chinese new year, i had one dinner with my family..

Last night, have quarrel with my sis ... she the one who love me a lot when i was young... i asked her to stop for the stupid argument last night but she keep on mention about it.. somemore its on public ( facebook )

No comments:

Post a Comment