Sunday, May 8, 2011

8th May 2011 Mother's Day ....

Well... its mother's day today. ... really donno what to gift for my lovely mum ...
But i did a good job that's delivered flower for my senior's mother .....
But my senior told me that was ROSE not CARNATION .. =.='' ORZZZZZZZ. ....
Lucky he din't blame on me.... its the shop fault ....

Hmm... im addicted to chinese chess ... although today i lose all the game but i learned a lot .... May be i should be more serious when playing chess , think more ... throw away the laziness to thinking .. .. hmm.. mother's day..... really make me big head... so in the end, choose Fairy fruit cake.. haha.. every years are the same =.=''

Fairy Fruit Cake



look delicous ? still got 4/3 of the cake waiting me to finish it =.=''

hmm.. back to topic, read back my previous blog ... kinda emo and wondering why im so stupid ..
being a good guy in this world are foolish .. reading back the ex-blog.. just realise that i dont like my birthday ... haha, may be im scare dissapointed .. Scare expect too much but in the end came out with nothing... and one of the reason is , family issues .... haizz...

i should :

学会冷血,

只对对我好的人好,

对某些人,

简直就是浪费感情又浪费时间.

学会珍惜,

知心的朋友已经不多,

如果再走,就真的只剩下自己了


学会比以前快乐,学会满足

即使难过,

也要微笑着,让别人看不穿你的伤心

Becoz recent me was so emo and weak ... not like last time , everything settle up myself and cure myself ...

2 comments:

  1. dun say wan learn but emo again lo....i dy scare of ur emo d..>_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.='' y scare i emo ?

    ReplyDelete