Monday, May 30, 2011

30th May , 3.40am…. Insomia ~

30th May , 3.40am….

It’s quite tired today, but suddenly can’t sleep. Recently too many thing happened, I remember how he rush for her birthday present and birthday cake. Went to few supermarket buy the cake materials, order the original doll from oversea. Listen to him told me how hard and spend much of times to hand make a birthday card. Remind back he didn’t sleep more than 4~5 hours a day because want to bake a healthy cake for her. Some more have to settle office work, went to Penang to buy cake material.


Quite shock when I received a bad news from them, I don’t know how to help each other, I felt guilty that I couldn’t help them. I bring myself down when I saw they bad mood / down or emo. Can see that he’s really fall deep deep love to her but not everything as what we expected. Can someone teach me what should I do to make them feel better mood? I felt like upside down now, hope the time can cure everything.


Sometime I really hate and angry see there’s a chance to let you study but the person doesn’t appreciate it and trying to give up. I understand I can’t choose the course I want to study, I understand because of my lazy and I’m having low education. I was so regret that I don’t appreciate the chance that I can study. I understand those feeling because I experience it before. I really hope those friends who are studying now and want to give up because of bad result, try to push up them to appreciate how hard their family paid for the fees.


I hope I can be tough but not down together with my friend so that I could help them in positive way. But until midnight, I can’t sleep. I think of how he show his smiling face to me when he’s down. It’s make me more worried. But at least he told me how he feel and what he’s think, so I understand and can share together his sadness. If anything I can help, I will help for it without any return because I just want to see they change back as usual. Always be happy….. May be this incidents might be a lost for him, but it might have something he learn or gain something this time, eg he knew his family really care of him, he knew he's really love this girl until want to be with her forever. May be his effort not a waste for this time. People said no pain no gain ... I'm sure something he don't wanna make it without you !!!


May be I shouldn’t write all these on blog, it’s quite privacy or not respecting them. But I hope they can find the way to solve their problem and face what they should face but not running or giving any excuse for it. Even both of them are just my secondary normal friends but really hope both of them can stand up.


This song specially for both of this friends..



1 comment: