Friday, May 20, 2011

20th May = 520 = 我爱你。 and i got a special dream tonight......

Almost more than 1 week i didn't go work .... i wondering what thing trouble me for so long and made me can't sleep every night, even i could get into sleep , i will have a bad nightmare...
Just like last night, i dream my ex .... i dream she gone crazy when break up with me .... Inside the dream both of us are so regret to break up ... But we can't together... and bla bla bla... forgot jor =.=''
2nd dream that's friend don't want to friend with me because of girl =.='' ORZZ ....

When i wake up , i feel like very hard to breath ... Its that the stress made me dream this kind of nightmare?

__________________________________________________________________

When u know a friend that friendship stay for more than 10 years and back stab behind you to his girl friend said that's " he always kap lui and kao lui outside " ? But seriously im not this kind of person , those friend that not so close with me also know im not this kind of person lar.... Are you mad? Are you blind ? haha but actually its not the first time i heard he back stab me, there got people tell me what you said behind me..

Do you think im not good enough for you? Want say we are best friend.. but i don't have that feeling ... You won't give a single hand to me when i need help, im not blaming you not helping me but i know you could help me because you got the ability but you refuse it ... You like to enjoy looking at my suffer face ...
You jealous anything about me ,
you jealous there's a lot of friend around me ,
you jealous me i got my own best brothers and never ever betray me and treating me very good..
you jealous when i got girl friend .... but i didn't leave you alone !! i make it balance ...
you jealous i win you everything ...
So sometime you will rather to splash cold water to me , pointing me with the bad that i am not doing it...
you wont give me advice and support me....
The bad you do to me is uncountable and it's a phobia for me and changing the way i treat friends.....
you influence me negative thinking ....
you influence me thought every friends is like you ...
you influence me become so sensitive...
you influence me become a jealousing guy
why you could influence me so much? because last time from my bottom of my heart, you are my best friend. ... best pal ....
i trust you , but my trust exchange a lie from you ....
my trust exchange heart broken from you....
my trust exchange betray from you ....
You are fooling with my heart , my friendship. ...
May be what i have said just now .. all look like im a gay , but when you meet one of a very best friend and now become like a stranger friend ... both of us got no topic .. you will understand that kind of feeling ...

3 comments: