Monday, February 6, 2012

- Why i think too much? sorry ya

4th Feb 2012 Saturday

Day 100

Well, everyone playing with egg today...
Make Egg standing on the floor ..
Many of friends sharing their egg's photo on facebook ..
Even whatsapp also got friend send me the egg's photo ...
remind me of last year ..
TO send me his egg standing photo , i dont believe he make it..
and we had facetime and he show again and again..
We msn , facetime and RO-ing that night ..
show off with the egg...
hehe...


Skype with didi tonight and also chat with ling wei in facebook chat...
well, it's turn my mood good a bit but still depress..
like what a friend told me , 无事不登三宝殿...
If a friend only find you they need you , and then忽冷忽热to you, better let go..
nothing much i can care so much ...

I'm thinking if i could be more selfish, break the promises we made ...
izziz i will feel better? i don't know, but i tried to be selfish last time and failed ..
Building back a relationship is so hard after had quarrel with them...
Although it said is past and let it ... will be more better...
But from daily conversation compare to past, it's truly become less topic, less conversation and cold reply ..
I tried my best to believed ... but from the way i been treated , i got no confident ...



5th Feb 2012 Sunday

Had a perfunctory message for a few days compare to last time..
Less chat, no topic and don't know what's going on to this friend now.
Evening time, wish to have someone accompany me ...
Wanted to shout out loud and there's a friend suggest me to beach..
So i tried to ask them wanna go to beach tomorrow or not ...
Haizz... sp to butterworth 30mins or less...
sp to pantai merdeka ... 40mins ...
fine, complain a lot to me said that butterworth are so far and bla bla
but izziz bcoz of her suggest to pantai merdeka then u all agree to pantai merdeka?


WTF is this ? im totally speechless and mad ...
our conversation like last time is less and less , day by day..
i'm already try my best for whole day to cheer up and talk more to them ..
Why everytime i have to met this kind of person and this kind of issue?

Yes, we really good to each other ..
I don't mind for helping all the time when they need help..
But now im confuse, it's that worth ?
I care so much but do they ? Do the same to me?
Just say , ok la, dont angry la... nothing one, you think too much...
Saying all these, will clear the misunderstand ?


If everything like before, and NOT so obvious, i wont feel there's a gap between us and ...
and really felt you are the person that 无事不登三宝殿 ..
It's that really hard to taking care of both side?
Just like normal how we all communicate can already ma..
Now the thing you wanted already got it then ?
Forgotten the progress ? 打完齋,不要和尚? sorry im rude saying all these but this is what i felt..
and it's not only me to feel this ...

Tonite, thanks lih that acc me and fetch me out ..
I'm really sorry to those friends who are worried me so depress..
but i couldnt stand up because i facing my family and this kind of fucking issue happened to me every year ..
She keep on asking what happen ....
i only ask her, should i let go to someone who only find me when they need help ... ?
then awhile cold, awhile hot to me ?
When i need help .. where they went? just a message say , you will be okay or dont even want to chat with me and just reply Ooo, ok , lol , hmm , << this kind of reply?


well, her reply is yes.. let go .. dont care the fucking promises i made ..
yala, although i dont tell her so clearly .. but from reality view , i should let go ...
haizz, too bad, ngam ngam explore to a friend that i wanted to chat with him,
may be he's busy and i just ask him to get lost if don't wan to chat..
Stupid temper ....

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ALL THESE JUST SHOUT OUT ...
IM SURE IM THINKING TOO MUCH AFTER WROTE IT OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really hope i think too much ...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st way > continue like this, suffer that being treated as not an important person ...
2nd way > let it go, continue my lonely life alone ... without any friendship ... its hurt me into deep... im tired of facing this kind of prob again and again ...

Which i should choose?
damn it , i really accept bu dao chong se qing you de people...
now i know why they say they will leave him when he got gf ...
bcoz it's too over ady...

Well, there's another bitch in our group ... such a big lier ..
ask us for dinner and then said that she had period and then cancel the date..
but we saw her with other guy in village mall..
it's truly pissed me off and lucky, i left the group before i went out with lih ..
this group , is totally and already break in pieces ..
good job ...

Day 101


No comments:

Post a Comment