Wednesday, February 22, 2012

- 21 Feb 2012 Tuesday

21 Feb 2012 Tuesday

Wooo... 11.30am meet up with my primary classmate and her husband ...
Her husband and her husband's dad know me well when i was small kid until now .. ^^
kedah so small ...

Having lunch at Old Town tesco until 2pm++..
then go for hair cut ^^
look fresh after have a hair cut ..

After that, went back to office again and snake ... no customer ... left one worker =.=''

Night 8ppm ...
go steamboat loh ...
at friend's house ...
a farewell party for three of them, one go taiwan, one go sgp and one go australia by this week...
one road follow wind lo ... ^^



After makan makan ...
Sure wont forget about games ...
Mahjong .... trololo ....
play mahjong until 12am only go home ...
A wonderful day i had ... wakkakaa


Hmm... too bad happen something make me unhappy awhile...
coz looking for a friends ask for the date,
need to plan for my schedule ...
call for few times and aso msg for few times...
been ignored =.=''
But it not bother me for a long time...
Just short awhile and i forget about it ... ^^
Live for my own , everyone got their thing to busy ...
Dont mind , dont mind ...

No comments:

Post a Comment