Thursday, February 16, 2012

- 16th Feb 2012 Thursday

hmm, wake up in d early morning ...
try to view his profile and notice he unblock me jor.. also can see the photo album..
haiz... im thinking, if got anything , just speak it out ..
i know something happen there...
coz yyy told me some of his friends said he post : thx u, bcoz of u, now im like criminal in front of my mom .. on wednesday ...
i think the time is in between 4pm+ ~6pm+.. coz i woke up at 4pm.. and he told me around 6pm++
and i cant view d wall edi ...
And also he said sp a lot fake ppl wearing mask ... on monday ..

After i heard and have a check...
thinking, if not saying me, why want to block me ..
his pattern is like this ..
suppose i should angry him of betray my trust, but i also let go ...
in the end , turn up become like this ..
since sunday until now he didnt find me ...
Well, hope everything will be fine ...
I dont find him because he said he need to cool off ...
and from this situation ,
i don't want to rush to know what's happening .. i dont want dejavu like what me n T happened..
Just wait and suffer .. mental torturing ...
yyy asked me something and i was dono how to answer..
he asked me, why last time he cannot drive out but now can ..
seriously i got no idea ... but i try to understand his situation ..

Afternoon, went to have facial treatment ... wakaka..
an old friend, and we talk a lot ...
then meet up with tze liang, to discuss something about part time agent ..

after the appointment , around 6.30pm reach home ...
take a rest, 7.30pm chong haw come and fetch me for dinner ...
well, fish there, thomas there ....
i got a good time with them ...
it's glad we still got chance to having dinner together ..
hope will got another chance also ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

otw home, his car is playing pitbull's song ...
the first one i heard is - give me everything tonight ..
remind me, bro, how we play each other when playing this song ...
im still driving nissan x-trail ... in penang ...
and the 2nd song is .. international love ...
i was totally wtf orz...
why? bcoz this is d song of memories for me and jun ...
i guess he didnt know, but everytime i listen to this song,
im thinking about im assemble the strike gundam and he's playing that song and sing alone...
then dance ...

arrive home ...
i cry out ...
i can't stand that i face this thing again..
i 问心无愧。。 but ...
why is all these happen ?
how can i accept lost someone that i care again ?
what i can do is.. wait ...
wait until he cool down...





No comments:

Post a Comment