Saturday, October 22, 2011

- dulan de day

Finally my laptop is back...
But something i lost, it wont be back...
but all of these will save inside my memory ....
i don't know when i might forget it but i still try my best not to forget about it...

Blog is just like my dairy, i write everything inside because it's what i felt from my bottom of my heart.... It's a true feeling and emotion ....

Today my old worker slap me =.=''
It's like joke n slap me.... although its not pain ... but i got a kind of feeling he wanted to do it hardly..
really pissed me off... did he respect me ? im always good with them ... but this is what i reserved...

Went to injection for 2nd times today... kena charge rm200... diu, last time i ask them izziz pay one time enuf... they said yes.. wtf now says every inject must pay rm200 =.=''

Don't know why, i feel like im still the cheerful person...
Although im so depress now, but hanging out with my friends.... i look at them.... also got relationship problem, i become talk more and making fun with them... try to cheer them up..
But after finish the date with them, i felt down.... Do i really need to care to a person that's not care about me?

People keep influence me with this sentence.... But, i don't know why... i still trying to trust and believe in him ... He got his situation ... and i know his pattern like... always dont show out what he felt ... sometime show that he is cold , but inside actually are warm and full of caring ...

So i also trying to stand up myself, cause i realise that so many friends are care me so much and worry about me.... sometime will message / phone me ask how am i recently, doing well and so on ... thanks...

god bless me i can recover my harddisk ... if not im gonna pay rm1.8k to recover my harddisk..

厌食的日子, 只好天天看有关食物的anime, - 中华厨师, 日式面包王。。 看完了, 今天去量体重。。。 67kg 了。 增加了2 kg ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment