Wednesday, September 9, 2009

7Sept 2009

7 Sept 2009 Monday

Early morning 5.45am going to eat dim sum in front of KDU college.
How come i can so early wake up?? wulalla.. Its long long story .. because i didnt sleep for whole night wakkakaa..

5.50am reach there together with Ting Hong and Chui Yee but the staff there told us we 6.30am.
Seem like everyone there haven't wake up.. their face look like zombie LOL ...



I love this BBQ Pork Mee


Love Har Gao

This one =.= forgot to take photo 1st.


Reached hostel around 9am ++ continue my Hong Kong drama again and then sleep.. woke up at 3pm because my BEEEEEEEEEEEE WEE WUNG WANG.. is reached my hostel XD

And we having a movie show at Gurney Plaza GSC Cinema together with Ting Hong , Stephen , Carin and Chui Yee. Not bad for this show - KungFu Cyborg

Finished movie around 6.45pm and we shopping awhile in Gurney Plaza and deliver some food go back my hostel XD..

10pm going to jetty fetch my didi - Rocky for over night in my hostel ....Before that we go having our supper at Madagascar Road because Rocky zai haven't eat his lunch and dinner WTF ..

11pm+ reached hostel.. then start my revision for my final exam basic business math.. Study awhile about 30minit and cannot stand already.. SLEEP XDDDD

The story end here .. ...

1 comment: