Friday, September 18, 2009

15 sept 2009 - 16 sept 2009

Its a very very bad memory going back to home town to celebrate my b'day.
Its totally made my mind , my emotional , my heart unstable .. i Cried ..

9.30pm My didi- Rocky he were so shocked when he looking in my eyes so red and full of tears ..
He said he cant imagine that i cried and its look impossible LOL. .haha..
Well ... i only got 1 hours met up with him .. so we having our dinner near EconSave at Petani Jaya there. Looking at him smiling face... my heart feel so peace and warm .. His smile can make ppl happy because its look cute and funny HAHAHHAA ...

10.30pm .. i met with wei en and shawn ... we crap for whole night long until 12am ++ and they ask me go back because seem like someone waiting for me in Penang..

12.57am i reached Penang ... used 25 minit to reach penang from the sp .
Arrived hostel car park... i looking to Matt's Car and the seat is already pull up so i guess carin they all may in my hostel ^^

I'm gonna phone matt to open the door for me but LUCKY there is a frd going to wash his cloth at my room corridor so i follow him and i knock the door ( my room ) ..

Haha.. i saw their shoes.. i saw cy , beng choon and carin shoes and i knew something happened inside ^^ LOL got detective brain .

And i got my B'day cake and 3 presents .. i feel so happy but i cant promote the feeling because i still very down on that time .. i got a Tiger , Polar Bear and Qing Tian Wa Wa .. xDD

SO sweet ... 21 years i living in this world and its my 1st time i got presents and a surprise for me when i started become teenagers xD.

Bee is the 1st one wish me happy b'day and the second one is Han aka BaoBei LOL ..

But because i was emo-ing that night .. i do something that hurt my bee Carin T_T
I felt so sorry to her .
In the end .. i made a sandwich and Hot Dog for her the next day hope she happy ^^

16 Sept .
Thanks you for my classmate.. they celebrate my b'day in Red Box and i felt so happy that everyone are enjoying the Kara-Oke LOL some of them sang funny ..some of them sang very pro and me ... suxk LOL.

10PM ++ we hang out with wei loon ... my primary skol best frd ^^ .. we got our dinner at Subaida ..

12am coming ... gonna past my b'day and its MATTHEW'S BIRTHDAY !! yeahh Wish him got a very very very happy b'day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment