Thursday, September 22, 2011

- What's my birthday wish ?

There's many people wish me happy birthday and also ask what's my birthday wish ...

My birthday wish i already make that wish ...

I wish my brother - Raymond have a good result in studies and get a better job for his future ... Having a good future together with his girl friend..

I wish my god brother - Rocky can have a good love relationship and everything go smoothly ...

Although may be me n Thomas are stranger now or .... But my last wish is for him...
Wish him can acheive his dream one day ... Can with the one he love one day... and be himself and never lost ...

Raymond told me that is my birthday why my wish are for them?
A good and simple question, because three of them live good , then i will be happy... That's my wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment