Monday, September 5, 2011

- 6 August 2011 Saturday

Early morning went to eat koey teow with Wei Kaei and go home dota and sleep... lol..
Just had a bad news from Thomas and ... he can't dinner with me n Raymond tonight becoz been scolded by mom so he can't go out tonight ..
That night, me and Raymond like a thief.. go steal sand and rock .... and i got my bday present from him.. A Razer mouse Abyssus clear edition ...

Reach home... have a look to the mouse ... and then dota with Thomas them ++

- 7 August 2011 Sunday

I fall asleep around 8am and couldnt wake up to breakfast with Raymond .... What a big mistake i took... I slept whole day until 5pm++ =.=''

Today Thomas went Penang with family so he couldnt join us but he and Rong Jun and me having dinner at Station One for reunion...
And i saw Hang Kok and Pheng Jong there too =.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment