Monday, September 5, 2011

- 14 August 2011 Sunday

Yeah is Sunday... can meet up with Raymond...
This morning, a surprise for me is Thomas wake up in time and morning call up me =.=''
but for sure, i'm ready because i woke up at 6am plus ..Exicted to meet them for breakfast already ^^
We had our breakfast at Kok Ki, After that we went to UTC taman because Thomas he want go there Soh Leg... We plan for movie today but once we met up with Rocky at his house... All of us decide to go Cyber cafe for dota =.='' arhhh .. dota again...

We dota until 4pm - 5pm ++ and Thomas fetch me home.. After we rest to watch badminton show Lin Dan vs LCW , we dota again =.=''

But me and Thomas argue a little bit because i asked him to shut up in game when he's trying to make me laugh .. But i donno =.='' He keep on singing you can put the blame on me =.='' arhhh hahahaa

- 15 August 2011 Monday
Went to Clinic again, It cost me Rm90 =.=''
Today lunch with dad... a lonely day... everyone are busy and i dota alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment