Tuesday, August 2, 2011

- 7 July 2011 Thursday

Today i had argue with mom again.
It's happen three times in this week. She said that i didn't give freedom for her to reading.
But i mention for many times , the books she read is a kind of wash brain..
We quarrel once in the office at afternoon already and night we got this arguement while i'm waiting Thomas to hang out...
It just a short 10 mins times, But it make me damn piss..
What i saids, she reply other thing..
After i received Thomas's call, i went out dinner with him... He accompany me for dinner and endure his tiring and spending his time listen to what i shared..

I was so surprised that he asked me am i argue with mom again after he get into my car..
We went P.A.T.H for dinner and i wanted to have second round because the food there was expensive and few choices... Plus i cant full with one bowl of mee =.=''

And he knew that i want go Nasmir for second round and he also knew i wanted to go my secret base to relax... I really feel touched that atleast there's a people know what am i thinking...

I think i should change my attitude .. to be more calm and free.. Never stress myself and think a lot again.. I really hate myself that always find Thomas to share my trouble ...

No comments:

Post a Comment