Tuesday, August 2, 2011

- 21 July 2011 Thursday

Whole afternoon sitting in office.. so Bored..
Tonight Wei En find me go out for dinner.. I called Shawn, Shawn told me he don't want to see this guy and he hate and scared of this kind of person...

5pm plus... Thomas and Kelvin delievered me " Tai Lok Mee " big size that they bought from Penang...
The taste not bad but too big =.='' i cant finish at all even i shared with my mum...
6.30pm i fetch Kelvin go SPEEDY buy DvD and then i wait Wei En outside his house for dinner after i drop Kelvin back home...

But we just spend 30minits for our dinner at Nasi Ayam Berempah... on the way back, he told me Shawn and Vivian bad thing again.. haiz.. sienz...

10pm++ i went out with Thomas at Pelita and chat for a while... I told him what the conversation between me and wei en and went back home around 12am because im quite tired ....

But in the end i slept at 6.30am =.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment