Tuesday, August 2, 2011

- 31 July 2011 Sunday

7.30am Thomas morning call me to wake up.... This really surprise me that he woke up before me and called me to wake up =.=''
After fetch him, we heading to Raymond's house ....
Tday breakfast quite special a bit... We had it with Raymond's father together at Butterworth Chou Quan Dim Sum ....
After breakfast, me Thomas and Raymond go look for the seller - Hikari85 for my Razer BlackWidow Ultimate - Dragon Age II edition keyboard... and then we went to Raymond's house...

Testing my new keyboard and relax around his house... really make me feel warm and relax.. like no stress...
We dota together without mouse... ( playing Ai ) hahaha
Finally today, i had photo together with Raymond and Thomas... two brother take photo together...
I knew them for years but didn't take photo together... kind a waste huh... hahaa...

Today Thomas told me be myself... dont always care of what other feel or want them happy and hurt myself... He said he's really treating me as his brother, that why he care of me... worry of my sick ...

Well these words kinda touch and warm my heart ... but .. sorry i .... .... i need some times to walk out my phobia ....

No comments:

Post a Comment