Tuesday, August 2, 2011

- 30 July 2011 Saturday

Due to my parents went to KL yesterday ... im home alone ...
Plan to have dinner with Thomas but he have dinner with his family tonight and he asked me wanna ta bao for me or not... well.. since later we gonna meet up then i okay with it..

After awhile he phone me asked me , wanna having dinner with his family or not.. His dad asked for that... Since his parents asked me once before, so this time i should pay respect to join them....
well, so far still okay , i didn't feel much stress to had dinner with them, But i can see his father really protect his brother Kelvin ... Kelvin look like a small kid even he's elder than me 3 years old .. .hahahaaa
So sad tonight Kelvin cannot come to visit my house tonight because me and Thomas have to meet Raymond for discussion ... about Sunday plan ...
We went to Bites yum cha ... but , me and Thomas argue ... Raymond was shock and looking to us... then ask us stay peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment