Tuesday, August 2, 2011

14 July 2011 Wednesday

Dota again with eddy around 4pm++ and waiting Thomas come back from penang...
Because today im going with him to penang to buy camera..
Well.... when me n Thomas on the way to Penang, i told him i skype with my didi - Rocky aka PuppyZai last night from 1am++ to 5am++ ....
I was very happy having talk with my didi...

Arrive Penang, we heading to Queensbay Mall to buy Sazabi Gundam that i wanted to gift Thomas as his birthday present ... But this not surprise anymore because he saw my post comment on facebook... haiz....
Then we go to Tanjung Bunga my friend - Mackid's house to buy Canon 60D and 50mm lens...

Manatau in the end, the lens.. Thomas he paid for me... He told my friend do not sell to me because he wanted buy for me as my birthday present... OMG !! This is really surprise me until i donno what should i show out of my emotion .... ..

Really, this is first time i got surprise for my birthday ...
That night, i was so happy until i couldn't sleep ...
haha... like a kid right ?

Midnight, i was thinking how funny both of us quarrel for a small issue... I said that im dissapointed to him and regret .. He was very angry and hurt deep deep...
I apologize to him that i hurt him so deep ... Im so sorry to my brother...
I swear to myself, not to say anything hurt him again... not even once and believe in our brotherhood...

I can't imagine how hurt are him when i said this to him , but afteri think twice, i can feel the pain.. im so sorry bro.... I hope everything will be fine soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment