Saturday, August 4, 2012

- 29 July 2012 Sunday Badminton

Another good day for me ... 
its first time i see frds invite we go badminton tonight ... 
8~11pm bdmt ... 
went to village mall initial d first be4 bdmt ^^ warm up.. .
i slowly xio xio there ... wait until 8pm only go badminton .. ... 


bcoz i assume that if i go too early and only both of us there... 
the situation sure very .... erm.... kang ka ...
walk into court.. look around .. seem like no ppl reach yet ..
thn look back again ... got ppl sampai jor... 
its surprise me that, a frds give up a hand say hi to me ... 
dono since when, i start to do nothing to him... 
bcoz i know may be wtever i do, might cause our issue into more worse. .. 
so i prefer act dono anything ... dont do extra thing ...


but inside my heart... i wish could have more communicate together ... 
like group of frds ... 
play badminton also happy a bit.. got laugh got sohai thing ... 
atleast nt so serious la..


then to avoid kang ka situation.. 
i fast fast wear my equipment ... ( knee protector , shoes ) .. .
hv to wear double of knee protector on my right leg... 
got bad injured on yesterday futsal... 
my knee direct hit to the floor ... 
at night pain until cant sleep .... 
now walk aso hard... 


frd asked... knee pain le still go bdmt... boh kia si ar.. 
bt for me , i gt my own reason that i wanted to attend the games ... 
and i also keh hiao de la... listen dao got sport nia, cannot control my body edi ... 
after equip up my eqs... 
i go train start ball... and he jio me to warming up ... 


i was like @.@ am i dreaming ? its that true ?? ?
the most happies part of that night is .... its almost 1 years we didnt team up tag to play a match..
that night, we had it ... 
i donno he okay or not... but im really happy ... deep in my heart.. 
a familiar back that i tot will nvr gt a chance show infront of me again ... 
still like last time, i did the back up behind job ... 
but due to my leg... i miss a lot ball that i can save ... 
the game lose ... although a bit guilty to him but just  a game .... 
i guess no body will care about win or lose ... 
that moment ... awesome ... i personal feel.... our par up 默契 still there... 


seriously i cnt find another teamate can have 默契 like him ... 
thanks .... really thanks a lot ...


but that night, my leg pain and tired edi ..so  go back early ... if not i still will continue to play .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment