Wednesday, August 29, 2012

- 15th August 2012 Wednesday


15th August 2012 Wednesday

Step up Revolution...
weeee weeee...
watch it at sunway carnival together with nell n wk...
7.20pm show...
very very very nice ending ... 5 stars movie ...
those senior from step up 1 2 3 also come out ...
the story line is about a teenagers using flash mob to take attention..
mob, they use mob to show what they really want and needs...

finish movie, fast fast pia back sp..
9pm++ reach there..
jk n tl they jio dota..
sampai there... me n wk hv to wait them end one game,
then seem like the time quite late..
so we play 1 more game n go for supper..

Koey teow basah bakar arang ...
nice one .. but i heard people said last time lagi bagus..
before the old boss died ...
sad story about this.. they died in an accident after work.. around 3am++




16th August 2012 Thursday

a tiring work day for me again..
5pm++ wk sms me for outing tonight ..
reject him bah, feel lazy and want to nua my bed ..
then after him, nicholas msg me...
said wan go cc...
reject him again =.=''
then jio yum cha....
@@... then remember tiok parents ask me makan sendiri ..
orz...  then ON .. lolx

before yum cha, i went urut my back and leg first..
pain T_T hate injury ..
v go Fresh yum cha... opposite of do re mi tuition centre
got sy/nic/wk and nan ...
pity ah nan, tonight kena we troll 99 ...
troll-ing him with milk .... haha, his food.. his drinnk...
and bla  bla bla so on ~ ~
some jokes about another sy + nan ...


chit chat for few hours there until 11pm++
quite surprise is nan sms all of us asking r we arrive home edi or not..
when we received the sms we was like O.O?
r u okay? why ? lolx ...

17th August 2012 Friday

T_T
bad day for me...
early morning go penang with worker...
bring van for dad's frd...
dafuq i waited that worker for an hour there..
my back terus pain coz sitting inside da car for so long edi..

After that, go meet up my sis..
help her move thing to bm...
she need to decorate a show house in bm ..
new taman lai ..
i go do ah sei =.=''
back pain liao still move this move that..
then hv to assemble table lagi @@
fly here fly there..
go tesco buy cleaning kits ...

rush until 6pm++ 7pm++
baru reach sp..
cannot tahan, after drop my worker to office..
directly fly to urut place...
UNCLEEE TOLONG ME URUT T_T
pain die me ...
after urut feel better a lot ...
wondering when my back can fully recover ?

No comments:

Post a Comment