Thursday, July 12, 2012

July......


July...... 


weeeeeeeeeee, 
wk everyday msg to me said that remember to pick him at airport..
ask me jio many ppl ... 
haha, me , ken n puppy went to airport to pick him...
then go cari makan..
plan to find zul's burger but failed..
end up we go to eat bak kut teh and lok lok ... 
go kaki liao lo... badminton ^^ 
organize badminton ... 
and my mistaken i forgot puppy n dragonzai ... they ... 
lucky saw them got good conversation and nothing happen... 
hui  ~ ~ heng ar...  


then i ask puppy, he say he though is other and shock ...
but ok la.. forget all the past ... play badminton ma... 
its good for me to see both of them friend back .. ^^ 
its worth for me rush back from kl and directly join them badminton.. 
see good news there ^^ 


hmm... now finding a date to hang out dinner with jk n zl..
owe them a meal... 
coz i got luck on june ... 
every night on june really cannot sleep well...
chi kek nia..
day day sleep at morning 6am++ n go work at 9am+ ... 
really chimkology enuf ..
like zombie while working ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment