Tuesday, April 10, 2012

- Life goes on

3rd April 2012 Tuesday

Taking over the thing in office today ~
everyone damn annoying telling me no nid study la...
go to office work with dad la..
this and that, they though im machine?
im the machine created by my parents?
i cr8ed to help their business?
i know what to do, i know this is my own biz and i will go for it..
so please stop to annoyed me n telling me what should i do..

5th April 2012 Thursday
Went to penang with dad today...
go to few place to see Van ...
this is what i wanted..
learned something new and not so bored in office...
otw from sp to penang, dad so busy to talk on phone..
the phone called non-stop ... =.=''

6th April 2012 Friday
wooo
today work half day ...
around 4pm~5pm+
heading to kulim...
we have steamboat gathering together with DD-team, FT-team and Legend team..
i busy photo shooting there...
eat less nia.. lolx...
finish around 11pm and go back to landmark arcade...
play until 1am...
know new friend from John.. his junior ~
he came along from Ipoh n first time visit to sungai petani and kulim ^^

8th April 2012 Sunday

argg... 1pm movie...
小孩不坏。 really a nice show ...
there's a lot of situation that what teenagers facing now ..
after movie, waiting for Wing n willy visit us...
then we had our dinner at edo ichi ,
discuss something for Record..
aiming to sapu all MYS top1 ID6aa records ...

8pm... movie with them again...
Street Dance 2..
fuiyoh.... really super duper nice...
every moment can make my heart beat fast ... cannot miss out this show ... sipek nice ~

9th April 2012 Monday
wah ~ Rush to penang and sp then penang again ~ like last thursday..
no time to rest at all ..
bring my worker take van, makan and collect money ...
before the class start ... i saw my god mother ...
she said i bcome darker and thin a lot ... heart pain to see me like this...
im gonna meet her again on this thursday..
miss her currypop ... delicious ...
Today dad told me something very weird...
he said he wanted to listen more of my ideas ... bcoz may be he didn't think about that..
=.=''

Night, suppose talk for something related to design,
but end up... we used 15mins to talk about street dance 2 with lecturer...
and he's so good in dancing .... Latin dancer also teacher ...
may be on coming tuesday night will go and attend his Latin dance class...
but need to manage my time...
i got not enough time to myself now...
many thing to do ~ ~

Wow.. blue called me sembang at midnight...
seem like he facing some problem and i can see he's mature a lot compare to last time ..
and also giving me some care coz he seem i so emo recently..
am i ? i donno, bcoz i know know i have to be happy everyday...
YES, may be im WEARING A MASK... but that's A SMILE MASK !!! NOT FAKE MASK
like i said before ... believe it or not is you guys problems....

************************
weird, few days ago...
a friend list me as family members in facebook...
i approved it... until last night, i saw it removed again ..
well, may be is facebook bug bah.. impossible he will add me to his family members back again ~
a short term happiness.... also good ^^ lolx...

No comments:

Post a Comment