Tuesday, April 10, 2012

- Burst mode ~

30 March 2012 Friday

Today work half day....
then go VM chiong ....
had lunch at edo ichi with friends ....
then bla bla bla ~ ~
After eat, received a call from sis n dad...
dad heart pain and went to metro for check up..
i rush rush fly go there and see what happened...
the doctor jst give dad a medicine and cant do anything bcoz dont hv dad's past record here.

31March 2012 Saturday
This morning, force dad go to penang visit my uncle...
then after listen some advice from uncle, we know what to do when emergency..

tonight im so guai,
didn't go out ....
today is wei en's bday ...
haiss ~ ~ lazy talk about him also...
but atleast i send a msg to him at facebook ^^

at night, plan to sleep early.... very tired edi... but after i on my skype and msn ...
damn it...
they all want to skype n msn =.=''
then spamming at fb ...
group of friends.... bullshit and talking for chio bu there...
1am+ i heard dad like shouting something im so pain ~ ~ .
after half n hour saw dad sweating much and still heart + chest pain..
called my uncle n they ask us to sent dad back to hospital...

fly 140km/h to penang ...
not dare to drive more faster bcoz i scared that my dad afraid of my driving skills..
every corner... lolx...
im like bring my dad sit initial d car... out-in-out 70~80km/h corner...

arrived hospital n dad went in emergency room and ct scan..
doctor said lucky i sent him in time if not dad might get stroke ..
100 % block =.=''
last year 27march dad went in hospital and almost the same date wif this year..
due to smoking again.. haiss

4am+ back to my aunty house in penang. over night there...
am very tired.... but couldn't get into sleep.. morning 8am++ woke up ...
and lucky my aunty they all share their time to take care of my dad and i can have more rest...
last year, there's a frd always stay by myside when my dad went in hospital..
still rmb i back to sp around 12am+ and he willing to hang out for supper wif me..
and tat's my lunch ... cheer me up... listen to me ....

this time.. i got my cousin cheer me up ...

1st April Sunday ....
rushing whole day in penang... hospital...
prepare everything for dad...
everyday slept for 3~4 hours ....
cant even have a sweet dream also..
aunty also tell me something about the 3rd one...
haiss...

2nd april monday...
most of my time spend on high way...
my class started at 6pm...
but today, i go home earlier..
around 12pm++ after visit my dad..
then have a short nap until 3pm..
then bring nell to penang...
visit my dad first then go for the class..
taking part time class at penang... computer graphic design...
finish class at 10pm and take my breakfast + lunch + dinner + supper at coffee island ...

No comments:

Post a Comment