Friday, September 7, 2012

- 21th August 2012 Tuesday


21th August 2012 Tuesday

argg..... 7 morning 8 morning wake up liao.. 
8am... get ready... 
chiong ar... 
morning swimming ... 
went to pick clez around 8.30... 
swiss inn pool... wo men lai le ^^ 
another day i teach him swim ^^ 
after swim we went to makan breakfast ... 
sipek hungry... and then go buy shoes with clez ..
after that i need to go work T_T ... sad.. 

today donno what good day for me..
nicholas jio me movie
ken jio me dota
willy jio me initial d
wk jio me badminton 
=.='' but im so guai... 
i say i wan go work ... coz raya ma, suppose a lot customer de.. 

until night, go pick clez for futsal... 
wah, my sifu clez praise me ... 
and diu 9 me save a lot of his shoot.. 
really increadibles save, the ball edi pass me and i turn back forward to save d ball..
haha he praise me that unexpected my movement quite fast wor..
saved a lot nice shoot and i also felt happy ..
hope my goalie skills will improve more.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment